We listened and paved the way...
Based on our rigorous, precise Electronics Manufacturing process standards and expertise, we have tailor-made each and every build to precisely fit our client requirements.
Our equipment will help you achieve optimal results.
- Universal Genesis SMT - Dual Machines
- 0201 to 0805 pitch
- ReFlow Oven - Vitronics
- Wave Solder, Dual Pot (Lead or RoHS)
- Washer - Aqua Rose
- Drying cabinet
- Conformal coating - Acrylic & SIlicone
- AOI – Automatic Optical Inspection - MIrtec
- X-Ray - YesTech
Our standard procedure of In-process inspection assures consistent quality. Long term, 20+ year customers and our extreme low rework records attest to quality.
• State-of-the-art machines
• IPC610 Workmanship
• Partnership interaction with clients
• Constant growth
• Fail-safe procedures
• Striving for elevated excellence and a 100% success rate
• Continual learning
• Enjoying what we do for you
You are not only put in direct contact with Selcom's internal expertise, but our external referral networking that has been built from over 30 years in the business.
Our staff is directly available to you. Inquiries about manufacturing cost reduction strategies to complete technical assistance.
We are all here to serve you.
You are the experts in your arena. We are the experts in ours. We offer that extra technical support for your mission.
- SMT and Through Hole
- RoHS or Lead
- Aluminum Clad or Double Sided & Multi-Layer PCB
- Wave Soldering
- Conformal Coating - UV Check
- Repair and Rework
- Box Builds
Selcom has rigid procedures and capabilities to meet all your requirements.
We give you transparency. You can be assured that quality and accountability is procedural throughout your product life cycle.
Consignment Kit build
- You supply the PCB’s and components
- We manage the purchasing for that on-time product delivery
- Using authorized distributors you can be confident that
there are no substitute parts going in your product.
X-ray and AOI (automated optical inspection) are at your service as well as other measures. If you have your testing specifications, we will certainly accommodate.
- AOI (Automatic Optical Inspection),
- Procedural In-Process Inspection (all stages)
- Client Test Processes
- Test Jigs and fail-safes
We have our own systematic process in place, but if you would like to ramp this up, we will certainly implement.